Important measures will protect you, your family, and others to reduce the disease caused by the spread of the coronavirus and COVID-19. Most countries worldwide have COVID-19 cases, and many have outbreaks. Authorities have succeeded in slowing down their outbreaks in India and some other nations. The situation is however volatile, so review the latest news periodically.
Significant steps should be taken to reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect yourself and the most vulnerable.
Do not touch anyone closely
The coronavirus spreads mainly from people to people. Gout will infect you in the vicinity if you cough or sneeze. This is why closer communication with others is necessary to prevent it. Understand that individuals (including children) may be infected and have mild symptoms with the new coronavirus.
Some of the steps you should take to prevent close contacts are:
- Stay at home and reduce visitors as much as possible.
- Avoid others who look sick.
- Go shopping for food and run off-peak stores.
- Wear a face mask then you meet other people in a public place.
Wherever you are, practice good hygiene
The coronavirus can live on certain surfaces for hours or even days. You may get an infection by touching a dirty surface and then touching your face. After 72 hours the virus can not be identified and after about 48 hours the virus is on stainless steel or cardboard.
- Clean your hands daily with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer.
- Since being in public places and having reached door handles, shopping carts, buttons, etc.
- Use a sanitizer, then you are outside from home.
Maintain clean surfaces
Although we know the virus is transmitted mainly from one person to another, the COVID-19 theory enables you to hit an infected surface and to touch your mouth, nose, or face unintentionally. In any event, we know that the virus is disinfectant prone.
Here are some tips for cleaning:
- Do not use disinfectant wipes for multiple surfaces.
- Use Right Product for Home cleaning
- Cleans and disinfects surfaces often affected every day
- Use a disinfectant for the home.
Follow these instructions if you feel sick
- Keep home if you’re ill without a medical emergency like extreme breathlessness or a really high fever.
- Contact your doctor or emergency care center to explain your illness symptoms.
- Carry a mask if you have respiratory problems.
Every day check your health
- Be alert about Corona Virus symptoms
- Do not take temperatures that may decrease your temperature, such as acetaminophen, within 30 minutes of the training, or after taking medications.