- Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 tablets use to treat or prevent low blood calcium levels in people who do not consume enough calcium in their diet.
- It may be used to treat bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased parathyroid gland activity (hypoparathyroidism), and certain muscle diseases caused by low calcium levels (latent tetany).
- It could also be used to ensure that certain patients get enough calcium (including women who are pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal, and individuals taking certain medications such as phenobarbital, phenytoin, or prednisone).
- Calcium is extremely important in the human body. It is required for nerves, muscles, cells, and bone to function normally.
- If the blood calcium level is too low, the body will take calcium from the bones and weaken them.
- Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body. Building and maintaining strong bones require adequate amounts of phosphorus, vitamin D, and calcium.
What are the Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Tablets Uses in Hindi?
Below mentioned are some of the Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Tablets Uses in Hindi.
- यह कैल्शियम की कमी, विटामिन डी की कमी और पोषक तत्वों की कमी को ठीक करता है।
- व्यक्ति के लिंग, आयु, और पिछली स्वास्थ्य जानकारी के अनुसार कैल्शियम + विटामिन डी3 की खुराक दी जाती है। खुराक व्यक्ति की स्थिति और दवा को प्रशासित करने के तरीके पर निर्भर करता है।
- यह पेट की ख़राबी, पेट दर्द, और पेट की गड़बड़ को ठीक करता है।
What are the Side Effects of Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Tablets?
- Stomach upset or constipation are the possible side effects. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- If your doctor has prescribed this medication, keep in mind that your doctor has determined that the benefit to you outweighs the risk of side effects. Many people who take this medicine have no serious side effects.
- If you experience loss of appetite, headache, nausea/vomiting, unusual weight loss, mental/mood changes, increased urination, signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine), bone/muscle pain, tiredness, increased thirst, weakness, or a fast/pounding heartbeat, contact your doctor right away.
- This is not a thorough list of potential side effects. Contact your doctor or pharmacist if you experience any other side effects not listed above.
What are the Precautions of Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Tablets?
- If you are allergic to this medication or other vitamin D products (such as calcitriol), or if you have any other allergies, tell your doctor or pharmacist before taking it. Inactive ingredients in this product could cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- If you have certain medical conditions, you should not take this medication. If you have high calcium/vitamin D levels (hypercalcemia/hypervitaminosis D), or difficulty absorbing nutrition from food (malabsorption syndrome), talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have ever had heart or blood vessel disease, kidney disease, kidney stones, certain immune system disorders (sarcoidosis), certain bowel diseases (Crohn’s disease, Whipple’s disease), low levels of bile, liver disease, little or no stomach acid (achlorhydria), or untreated phosphate imbalance before taking this medication.
- Sugar or aspartame may be present in chewable tablets. If you have diabetes, phenylketonuria (PKU), or any other condition that requires you to limit or avoid these substances in your diet, you should proceed with caution. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice on how to use this product safely.
- If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before taking this medication. Vitamin D doses above the recommended dietary allowance should only be used when clearly needed during pregnancy. Consult your doctor about the risks and benefits.
We truly hope that you got all the information regarding the Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Tablets uses, side effects, and precautions. It is highly recommended to consult your doctor first before taking this medication. We also offer more information regarding health, food, mental health, fitness, cycling, etc., which you can read for the betterment of your life.