Mahima Chaudhry, who is most known for her role in Shah Rukh Khan’s 1997 smash Pardes, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Mahima’s condition was updated in an Instagram post on Thursday by legendary actor Anupam Kher, who is collaborating with her on a project.
He posted a video of the actress to his Instagram account, along with the caption:
What are the Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer symptoms vary from person to person. Some individuals show no symptoms at all.
- Breast Swelling
- Skin Dimpling
- Nipple Discharge
- Nipple Retraction
- Nipple or Breast Pain
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Near the Collar Bone or Under the Arm
- Nipple or Breast Skin that is Dry, Red, Thickened, or Flaking
- Change in the Size or the Shape of the Breast
What are the Risk Factors of Breast Cancer?
A breast cancer risk factor is increases the chances of increasing breast cancer. However, having one or more breast cancer risk factors does not guarantee that you will get breast cancer. Many women with breast cancer have no recognised risk factors other than the fact that they are women.
The below mentioned are some of the factors that have been linked to an amplified risk of breast cancer:
- Increasing Age
- Being Female
- Personal History of Breast Cancer
- Person History of Breast Conditions
- Radiation Exposure
- Family History of Breast Cancer
- Beginning Menopause at an Older Age
- Having Never Been Pregnant
- Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy
- Drinking Alcohol
- Inherited Genes that Increase Cancer Risk
- Having Your First Child at an Older Age
- Beginning Your Period at a Younger Age
How to Prevent Breast Cancer?
Below mentioned are some of the prevention measures of breast cancer.
- Ask Your Doctor About Breast Cancer Screening
- Limit the Consumption of alcohol
- Breast Self-Exam for Breast Awareness
- Daily Exercise
- Choose a Healthy Diet
- Limit Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy
- Maintain a Healthy Weight
We truly hope that you got all the information regarding breast cancer. It is highly recommended by our professionals to consult your doctor if you are suffering from symptoms. Personal Care N Heal also offers more information regarding health, food, mental health, fitness, cycling, etc., which you can read for the betterment of your life.