Our today’s blog is all about neurobion forte tablet uses in Hindi, side effects, price, composition, dosage, and much more. Neurobion forte tablet is a multivitamin supplement that has B vitamins. Vitamin B deficiency can be treated by this medicine. These tablets boost your immune system and also maximize energy levels. If you are vulnerable to an allergy to any of the ingredients in this tablet, then try to avoid taking this medicine.
However, it is recommended to you get a consultation from a doctor before taking any medicine. This medicine helps you treat nutrient deficiencies. But it can have some side effects. Now, let’s discuss this medicine:
Neurobion Forte Tablet Uses in Hindi
- It is best in treating vitamin B deficiency (यह विटामिन बी की कमी के इलाज में सबसे अच्छा है)
- Boosts immune system and energy levels (प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली और ऊर्जा के स्तर को बढ़ाता है)
- Helps in maintaining a healthy level of vitamins (विटामिन के स्वस्थ स्तर को बनाए रखने में मदद करता है)
- Helps in boosting the health of bones, cartilage, and joints (हड्डियों, उपास्थि और जोड़ों के स्वास्थ्य को बढ़ाने में मदद करता है)
- Relieves mouth ulcers (मुंह के छालों से राहत दिलाता है)
- Reduces neuropathic pain (न्यूरोपैथिक दर्द को कम करता है)
- Reduces the effect of depression (अवसाद के प्रभाव को कम करें)
- Maintains all essential nutrient levels in the body (शरीर में सभी आवश्यक पोषक तत्वों के स्तर को बनाए रखता है)
- Good for healthy skin and hair (स्वस्थ त्वचा और बालों के लिए अच्छा)
Neurobion Forte Side Effects
Every medicine possesses benefits along with potential side effects. Similarly, neurobion forte tablet also has some side effects, such as:
- Chest pain
- Upset stomach
- High blood sugar levels
- Swelling in the body
- Chest tightness
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty breathing
- Skin rash
If any of the above neurobion forte side effects occur, then seek help from your doctor as soon as possible. Many times, people ask whether they can consume this medicine daily or not. Well, you must consider your diet first, and you should know whether you are getting enough vitamin B from your diet or not, if not, then you can take this medicine. But keep one thing in your mind to ask your doctor first.
Neurobion Forte Composition
Many people search for content in neurobion forte tablets. Take a look at the following section to know the content present in the neurobion forte tablet:
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin), 15 micrograms (mcg)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), 3 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), 50 mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), 10 milligrams (mg)
So, this is neurobion forte composition. B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins that are in different foods. Water-soluble means once your body gets what it can absorb from vitamins and the rest will be excreted through your urine.
Risks and Warnings Associated with Neurobion Forte Tablets
B vitamins are safe to use for most people. Vitamin supplements dissolve in the water, which means the body can excrete excess vitamins through urine. Because of this property, B vitamins are not harmful and might be little risk associated with it. Neurobion forte price starts from Rs.27 for 30 tablets and Rs.9 for 10 tablets.
However, if you are consuming this medicine in a high dose, then it can have several side effects. Before you start consuming this medicine, talk to your doctor. If you are already taking other medicines for a specific disease, then you should ask your doctor first.
Who can Consume Neurobion?
The primary advantage of this medicine is that it can prevent vitamin B deficiencies. Some doctors recommend neurobion forte injection to patients. Many people take care of their diet and consume vitamin B through their diet. But people, who don’t consume enough B vitamins, can be at higher risk of B deficiencies. People who are at greater risk of vitamin B deficiencies:
- Pregnant women
- Over the age of 50
- Eat food with no animal products, such as a vegetarian and vegan diet
- Consume medication that can decrease vitamin B levels in the body
You may be recommended for neurobion forte injection to overcome vitamin B deficiency. People who are facing vitamin B deficiencies may require a high dose of this medicine but under the guidance of a doctor.
Neurobion Forte Dosage
- Children shouldn’t consume this medicine.
- Before you consume this medicine, make sure to read all instructions given on the medicine strip.
- Don’t skip the dose prescribed by the doctor. After skipping the dose, don’t consume two tablets the next day.
- Neurobion forte dosage should be followed as prescribed by the doctor.
This blog is all about neurobion forte tablets, uses, dosage, side effects, and much more. We hope you get detailed information on neurobion forte tablets. However, it is recommended to ask your doctor before consuming this medicine.