You may have tried various medications to treat menstrual-related problems. However, have you tried Primolut N tablets? If not, then you should try it once after getting a prescription from your doctor. In today’s blog, we’ll talk about Primolut N 5mg tablet uses in Hindi and its possible side effects. Despite this, Primolut N tablet can serve various health benefits when consumed as prescribed by your doctor. Continue reading this blog to know more about it.
What are Primolut N Tablet Uses in Hindi?
Primolut N tablet is used to treat menstrual conditions, such as heavy, painful, or irregular periods and premenstrual syndrome (PMS). This type of tablet may be consumed with or without food. It is recommended to take this tablet as suggested by your doctor. How often and the dose you should take will depend on why you are taking this medication.
Your doctor will decide the dose and how often you should take this medication to improve your health condition. You need to swallow the tablets whole with water. Continue taking this medication as long as it is prescribed by your doctor.
Take a look at the following section to know Primolut N tablet uses in Hindi:
- You can consume this tablet to treat endometriosis that can be found outside the uterus. (आप गर्भाशय के बाहर पाए जाने वाले एंडोमेट्रियोसिस के इलाज के लिए इस टैबलेट का सेवन कर सकते हैं|)
- It can treat the excessive bleeding problem during periods. (यह माहवारी के दौरान अत्यधिक रक्तस्राव की समस्याओं का उपचार कर सकता है)
- You can get rid of period pain and cramps with this tablet. (इस टैबलेट से आप पीरियड के दर्द और ऐंठन से छुटकारा पा सकती हैं)
- Primolut N tablets can be used as a contraceptive. (प्रिमोलट एन टैबलेट का उपयोग गर्भनिरोधक के रूप में किया जा सकता है)
- You can also get relief from premenstrual pain, migraine, headache, mood disturbance, and water retention. (आप मासिक धर्म से पहले होने वाले दर्द, माइग्रेन, सिरदर्द, मूड खराब होने और वॉटर रिटेंशन से भी राहत पा सकती हैं)
How to Use Primolut N Tablet?
Follow your doctor’s prescription for this medication’s dosage and duration. Take it as a whole. You can take a Primolut-N tablet with or without food, although it’s best to take it at a set time.
Primolut N Tablet Side Effects
Here is a list of some side effects of Primolut N tablets that may occur. Consult your doctor if you experience any of the following side effects, and stop consuming it:
- Swelling of feet and hands
- Irregular bleeding during menstruation
- Skin problems
- Thick facial hair
- Swollen eyes
- Weight gain
Now, you are aware of Primolut N tablet uses in Hindi and side effects. Therefore, make sure to talk to your doctor about your health conditions and the medications that you are already taking. And, your doctor will prescribe you this medication after assessing your condition.
When to not consume Primolut N tablets?
In certain health conditions, it is recommended not to consume this medication. Before consuming this tablet, make sure to talk to your doctor about your health condition. If you have the following health condition, then don’t consume this medicine:
- Blood clots
- On epilepsy
- High blood pressure
What You Must Know About Primolut N Tablets?
Primolut N is considered a synthetic form of progestogen, which is called norethisterone. Generally, norethisterone works for hormone replacement therapy as it has the ability to replace estrogen amount in the uterus.
- Use it only following a doctor’s consultation. Do not alter the dosage of this medication without consulting your doctor.
- To reap the benefits of Primolut N, continue taking the dose at the same time each day.
- Inform your doctor about all of your current drugs, including vitamins, herbal supplements, allergies, existing diseases, and health conditions before using Primolut N 5g tablets.
If you don’t experience any improvement in your health, then it is recommended to ask your doctor. For instance, if you are facing high blood pressure after consuming this medicine, inform your doctor immediately.
Now, you have an idea of what Primolut N tablet is used for and what side effects it may cause. Before consuming it, it is suggested you consult your doctor. Moreover, subscribe to Personal Care N Heal to get updates on the latest health and fitness-related blogs.