Many of you may not be happy with the appearance of your nose. Because of this reason, many people undergo some surgical procedures, and one of them is known as rhinoplasty, which is commonly called a nose job. However, some people avoid undergoing surgical procedures because of the high cost. Thus, now the question arises that ‘how to change the shape of your nose’ naturally without surgery. Although, some resources claim that with the help of exercise, nose shape can be changed. But there is no solid proof that can prove it. In today’s blog, we’ll talk about different methods to reshape your nose. Let’s get started:
How to Change the Shape of Your Nose?
In this day and age, everyone is conscious about how they look, especially when it comes to facial features. Every feature of your face has a direct impact on how you would look. Many people are not satisfied with their nose shape, and due to this reason, they opt for surgeries. However, it has been claimed that exercises can help sharpen and shape your nose, even though there is no solid proof. Let’s take a look at the exercises written below to know how to change nose shape without surgery:
- Breathing Exercise
You can shape your nose by deep inhaling and exhaling.
- Block one nostril and breathe in through the other nostril. Hold it for 4 seconds.
- Now, block the other nostril and exhale as you free your blocked nostril.
- Repeat the whole exercise by blocking the other nostril.
- Nose Shaping
As the name suggests, nose-shaping exercises can minimize the sagging of your nose. If you are looking for ‘how to get rid of big nose’, then you can perform the following steps:
- Press the sides of your nose by using your index fingers and exhale with force.
- For the best results, apply pressure on the bottom sides of your nostrils.
- Repeat the process 10 times.
- Nose Straightening
Many people ask ‘how to get a straight nose’. To get a straight nose, you can follow the below steps:
- You need to smile and push your nose upwards with your fingers.
- This exercise can help you build muscles on your nose sides.
- Do this exercise 20-30 times daily for best results.
- Nose Shortening
If you are worried about how to make nose smaller without surgery, then follow the exercise given below:
- Press the tip of your nose by placing your index finger on it.
- Exert pressure downward on your nose with your finger.
- You can perform this exercise daily.
- Nose Massaging
Apart from shaping and narrowing your nose, nose massage can treat headaches of any type. If you want to know how to get a smaller nose without surgery, then follow the below steps:
- Massage the bridge, the tip of your nose and the sides of your nose.
- Move your fingers in a circular motion.
- You need to massage your nose daily for 5 minutes.
How to Get Rid of Bulbous Nose?
A contour solution is considered the best method to get rid of the bulbous nose. You can contour the bottom and top of your nose. After this, use a highlighter in the middle of the bridge.
How to Contour Different Nose Shapes?
Take a look at the following section to know different methods to shape your nose:
- If you have a flat nose, the nose bridge appears flat. To give it shape, contour your nose in two straight lines on the side of the bridge.
- A triangle nose is wider at the nostrils and narrow at the top of the nose. By contouring the tip of the nose, you can create balance. After this, apply a highlighter under the inner corners of the eyebrows.
- To correct the shape of a crooked nose, contour a straight line on your nose sides and apply a highlighter in the centre.
If you want to get the answer to the question ‘how to get a slimmer nose’, then it can be said that according to your nose shape, you can contour it to get the right shape. People have different nose shapes and sizes, and they can change the shape of their noses through makeup.
How to Make the Tip of Your Nose Smaller?
Use some contour powder and a concealer brush to apply it to the tip of your nose and around your nostrils to make your nose appear smaller. You can visually lift the tip of your nose for a shorter appearance by darkening the end of your nose.
Surgical Procedures to Change Your Nose Shape
As previously mentioned, there is no evidence which can prove that nose shape can be changed. However, there are alternative surgical procedures that are popular to help change nose shape. The following are a few methods:
- Open Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty
If you are not happy with your nose shape, then you can do the above-mentioned exercises although there is no evidence. However, you can consult your doctor if you want to undergo some surgical procedures. Moreover, enjoy reading such types of blogs by subscribing to Personal Care N Heal.