Pacha Karpuram పచ్చ కర్పూరంపాచ is best known for its properties. It has many Ayurvedic benefits and it is very commonly used in the ointment, facial creams and even in medicines.
It is also known as Camphor, which is a white crystal waxy substance. It has a strong aroma and is very highly flammable. There are two types of camphor available in the market. Edible and non-edible.
The edible is an extract from the tree, a natural way without any artificial substance but on another hand artificial one is non-edible. Both edible and non-edible are very easily in the market. Sometimes, it is very difficult to find the original Pacha Karpuram.
Other names of pacha karpuram in other languages ‘NATURAL CAMPHOR’ in English, ‘Bhimseni Kapur’, ‘Shuddh Kapur’ or ‘Desi Kapur प्राकृतिक कपूर (in Hindi) పచ్చ కర్పూరం in Telugu),’പച്ച കര്പ്പൂരം’ in Malayalam.
Pacha karpuram uses
There are many uses and medical properties of Pacha Karpuram. We can directly use this పచ్చ కర్పూరం or with a combination of other substances like oil, Jaggery or even water. The use of Pacha karpuram/ karpooram is on skin, hairs, disease, acne, environment and the list going on. You must be wondering why Pacha karpooram or camphor is quite safe to use for skin, hairs, Acne, and bruises because it has no artificial substance. It is extracted from the cinnamon tree. Researchers found that only trees that have 50 years old can produce a waxy substance.
So here are some Pacha karpuram uses in Telugu:
Hairs Growth జుట్టు పెరుగుదల
Pacha karpuram helps to stop hair fall and build hair growth. Ways of Pacha karpuram use in hairs.
- Simply Crush Pacha Karpooram into powder.
- Use this powder in any oil.
- Apply this oil on hair and leave for 2-3 hours.
- Wash your hair and repeat this twice a week.
This helps in reducing hair problems including dandruff, and hair fall and helps in strengthening your hair.
- Add yoghurt and one egg to a bowl.
- Use crush powder of pacha karpuram.
- Add powder in yoghurt and egg.
- Leave for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash your hair and repeat this twice a month.
Bruises and Burns గాయాలు మరియు కాలిన గాయాలు
It is the best medicine for Bruises and burns. It has some medical property. That’s why it is commonly used in medicines.
- Make powder of camphor.
- Mix this powder in water.
- Apply using a cotton ball directly to bruises and burns.
- Repeat this twice a day.
- This makes bruises lighter and heals burns faster.
Relief Pain and Swelling నొప్పి మరియు వాపు నుండి ఉపశమనం
Pacha Karpooram is also very beneficial in pain relief. There is a very different kind of pain we, suffers daily.
Headache: If you also have a severe headache problem then there is no more need to take medicines or painkillers. The very easy method person can apply himself/herself. Add some powder to the water and apply to the forehead. Another way is to apply using oil and massage your hair.
Joint Pain: If anyone in your family is facing a problem of joint pain or using supporting devices for relief and take supplementary medicines as well. Then there is no longer a need for medicines as they provide us with long-term benefits without having any side effects.
Nail Growth గోరు పెరుగుదల
It shows very effective results in nail growth. All you have to do is dip a cotton ball and clean your nails.
- Gently massage with crushed powder for 5-10 minutes and leave for 15 minutes.
- Now dip your nails in Luke’s warm water for 2 minutes.
- Repeat this once a week.
Skin Care Routine చర్మ సంరక్షణ దినచర్య
Many fewer people know the fact that natural Camphor is also very beneficial in their skincare routine.
Cleanser water: Use camphor water and wash your face using that water. If you daily wash your face using camphor water, it helps in reducing bacterial infection and helps in gaining youthful skin.
Acne: It also works against acne. Acne is quite a common problem among youth. It is common due to the environment and lifestyle changes.
- Crush into powder.
- Mix the powder in gram flour, and add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add some drops of water.
- Mix the paste and apply directly to the face.
- For better results, apply this paste once a week.
Anti Wrinkle: It also helps in reducing wrinkles.
Insects Repellents కీటక వికర్షకాలు
Natural Camphor is also best known for killing mosquitoes, insects and bugs. In summers or in rainy reason these mosquitoes also bring many diseases or skin infection.
- Use crushed water and pour into spray bottles .
- Now add water as per requirement.
- Shake well.
- Now spray this in corner area and around window and door.
- Improves Digestion జీర్ణక్రియను మెరుగుపరుస్తుంది
Camphor also helps in improves digestion. In digestion means when food is not properly digested.
- Use Pacha Karpooram as powder.
- Add some Jaggery powder and mix it well.
- In case, you don’t have Jaggery, you can use supplementary product; sugar
- Mix both and take once in a day, for better result you can take twice a day.
Air Purifier ఎయిర్ ప్యూరిఫైయర్
Normally in Indian, it is used as air purifier. As in tradition view point, it is considered as it kills negatively.
- Add water in bottle and Pacha Karpooram/Camphor.
- Mix well.
- Spray this mixture water in every corner of your house
- Take Camphor and burn this with match stick.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- It provides good aroma and positivity in your house.
Cough is communicable disease and easily caught by every age group. So, it is best remedy for cough.
- Mix Pacha Karpooram with honey.
- Repeat this method twice a day.
Pacha Karpuram Benefits పచ్చ కర్పూరం ప్రయోజనాలు
It has many benefits as above we share the uses and methods of Pacha Karpooram.
- It relieves anxiety.
- It helps in improving sleep hours and reduces stress.
- It helps in providing relief from cramps and chronic bruises.
- It works as a pain killer for many diseases.
As above we discussed the “Shuddh camphor”. We also share the uses of camphor in different ways and how Pacha karpuram benefits us in many ways. It also acts as medicine as it cures many problems and diseases. In the market, different kind of camphor is variable. Now, the question arises, how to identify the original Pacha karpuram? It is a very simple method, just smell the camphor. It has a distinct smell then it is not pure but pure camphor has a soft fragrance.