Many people search for triphala guggulu uses in Hindi, health benefits, and side effects. Now, we are here to explain the uses, health benefits, and side effects of triphala guggulu. Keep reading this blog to know more about triphala guggulu:
What is Triphala Guggulu?
Triphala guggulu is Ayurvedic medicine that comes in the form of tablets, known as triphala guggulu tablets. This Ayurvedic medicine is used to treat various health problems that we’ll discuss further.
Triphala Guggulu Uses in Hindi
Basically, it is used to treat piles (बवासीर), high cholesterol (उच्च कोलेस्ट्रॉल), and constipation (कब्ज). This medicine works wonderfully on the urinary tract infections and renal stones.
This medicine is an excellent herbal formulation that helps in treating almost all illnesses. It balances all three doshas in the body and is very beneficial in eliminating toxins from the body, supporting weight management, maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, and maintaining proper digestion.
Triphala Guggulu Uses and Benefits
The following are some uses of triphala guggulu:
- It is used to treat piles and fistula.
- It eases bowel movements.
- Helps in healing the wound faster.
- It is considered the best Ayurvedic formula for healthy digestion.
- One of the primary reasons for weight gain is indigestion. According to studies, this medicine is effective in reducing cholesterol and fat.
- Triphala guggulu tablets have the ability to help digestion and reduce body weight.
- It has antioxidant properties that make it effective for removing free radicals from the body.
- These tablets help in removing waste products from the body via feces and urine.
- If you are suffering from a stomach problem, then this is the best medicine that you should take.
- It is good for anal fistula, piles, fissures, and severe constipation.
- If you are suffering from piles problems, then it can be prevented with the help of triphala guggulu.
- It is considered the best anti-aging substance. Amla berries are a rich source of natural vitamin C.
- The herbs that are used in triphala have laxative action that can cure stomach problems and disorders.
- Constipation is one of the common problems. So, it is recommended that you consume triphala guggulu to reduce constipation problems and it also helps in improving the digestive process.
- It helps in improving constipation-related problems such as fissures, piles, and abscesses.
- It helps in building up a good appetite.
- It helps in losing weight in a natural way.
- It helps in relieving menstrual cramps and pain.
- It stimulates thyroid activity.
- It maintains cholesterol levels in the blood.
- It helps in the treatment of hypertension, type 2 diabetes, nervous breakdown, high blood pressure, and even tumors.
- It helps in combating low metabolism and fatigue.
- Emblica Officinalis – 1 part of Amla
- Terminalia bellerica – 1 part of vibheetaki
- Terminalia chebula – 1 part hareetaki
These three are known as triphala. They can treat wounds, heal sinuses and fistula. They give you a mild laxative effect. This also helps you prevent friction of stool mass on the pile mass. Hence, it helps in healing the fissures.
- Long pepper – 1 part – helps stimulate the liver and helps in healing
- Commiphora mukul – guggulu – 5 parts – This is the best anti-inflammatory herb that helps in reducing swelling and healing fistula and minimizes pain and swelling.
Triphala Guggulu Side Effects
The following are common side effects of this medicine so make sure to consume it as prescribed by the doctor:
- Brittle nails
- Dull skin
- General debility
Dosage or How to Use
This medicine is easily available in the market and it should be consumed with water. If you are 18+, then you can consume 2-4 tablets twice with water after a meal. If you are under 18, then you should consume 1-2 tablets per day. However, despite this, you should ask your doctor and consume this medicine as prescribed by a doctor.
How Much Time will it take to Show the Results?
This medicine is a complete form of the best herbal product. It is a 100% Ayurvedic formula, and it will start showing its results as you begin consuming the tablets. However, it will take 4-6 weeks to show the results. It is suggested that the person who is consuming this medicine must be patient to see positive results of this medicine. In some cases, the result might be delayed because of your health conditions, such as physical problems, mental illness, and metabolic condition of the body.
The effect of the medicine is long-lasting as compared to other medicines. This medicine works as an immunity booster and cures the persona as a whole. To see positive results, you should keep consuming medicines as prescribed by a doctor.
In this blog, you come to know triphala guggulu uses and benefits. However, while consuming this medicine, make sure to consume it within the limit. And if you see any side effects, then contact your doctor as soon as possible.