Our today’s blog is all about Acebrophylline and Acetylcysteine tablets uses in Hindi, side effects, and dosage, etc. Many times, we surf the internet to know detail about medicines or products before trying them, and we also prefer asking doctors about specific medicines, before consuming them to avoid allergies.
When you consume any medicine, it will have benefits, but you can’t overlook that it possesses some side effects as well. The dosage of any medicine should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
In today’s blog, we’ll talk about Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets along with their uses, possible side effects, and more. Let’s dive right in:
Acebrophylline and Acetylcysteine Tablets Uses in Hindi
Acebrophylline and Acetylcysteine tablets are used to treat asthma and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (a lung disease where the airflow to the lungs is blocked) such as wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath. Basically, these medicines help ease the muscle of the air passages to make it easy for a patient to breathe easily.
- Tablets help to ease the muscles of the airways in your lungs. (ये गोलियाँ आपके फेफड़ों में वायुमार्ग की मांसपेशियों को आराम देने में मदद करती हैं)
- Help in making it easier for patients to get air in and out. (मरीजों को हवा अंदर और बाहर निकालना आसान बनाने में मदद करें।)
- Help loosen thick mucus to make it easy to cough out. (खांसी को आसान बनाने के लिए गाढ़े बलगम को ढीला करने में मदद करें।)
- Reduce symptoms like shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, coughing, and wheezing to help you perform daily activities easily. (सांस की तकलीफ, सीने में जकड़न, खाँसी और घरघराहट जैसे लक्षणों को कम करें ताकि आप दैनिक गतिविधियों को आसानी से कर सकें।)
Don’t avoid consuming medicine unless suggested by the doctor. Apart from Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets uses in Hindi, these tablets also have some side effects, such as:
- Nasal inflammation
- Upset stomach
- Stomach pain
- Increased white blood cell count
- Breathing problems
Dosage of Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline Tablets
Acebrophylline and Acetylcysteine tablet’s dose should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. You can swallow it as a whole. Don’t crush, chew, or break it. This medicine can be consumed with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
What Experts Say about Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline Tablets Uses?
- Acebrophylline + Acetylcysteine medicine is helpful in treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- This medicine should be taken on time with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- When you are consuming this medicine, and then drink enough water or fluids to loosen the congestion and smooth your throat.
- Avoid consuming this medicine for sudden breathing problems. You should use your rescue inhaler for a sudden breathing problem.
- Inform your doctor if you notice any side effects or allergies after consuming this medicine.
- Before consuming this medicine, notify your doctor if you have been diagnosed with heart disease, kidney, or liver problems.
- Don’t quit consuming this medicine without informing your doctor even if you feel better.
Frequently Asked Question for Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline Tablets:
- Can Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets interfere with laboratory tests?
Yes, Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets have Acetylcysteine that can interfere with laboratory tests like urine ketone test that will lead to false test reports. If you are consuming this medicine, then you should inform your doctor before taking any tests.
- Will Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets be more effective if you consume higher doses?
No, consuming a high dose of this medicine will not be effective, but it can cause some side effects. If your problem is not getting resolved, then you should ask your doctor.
- How to store Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets?
This medicine comes in a container, so you must keep it in a container and close it tightly. Store it as per the instructions mentioned on the container. Make sure to keep it away from reach of children.
- What if I forget my dose of Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets?
If you miss Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablet dose, then don’t double the dose. You can continue with the next dose and skip the missed dose.
The blog shares information on Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets uses in Hindi, possible side effects, dose, and some frequently asked questions by patients. It is suggested that before consuming any medicine, ask your doctor first and you should also inform your doctor if you have been diagnosed with any other health issues, so the doctor can recommend you medicines accordingly. If you notice any of the above side effects after consuming Acetylcysteine and Acebrophylline tablets, consult your doctor quickly before side effects get worsen.