Our today’s blog is on the Neurobion forte tablet, which is a combination of B vitamins. In addition to this, you will learn about neurobion forte tablet uses in Hindi, side effects, price, and composition. According to its manufacturers, neurobion can boost nerve function. You can consume this medicine to treat vitamin B deficiency. However, before you consume this medicine, talk to your doctor. These tablets improve the immunity system and boost energy levels.
If you are susceptible to any type of allergy to ingredients in this medicine, then you should avoid consuming this tablet. Hence, it is suggested to consult with your doctor and then consume this medicine after taking a prescription from your doctor.
- The primary benefit of neurobion forte medicine is to treat B vitamin deficiencies. (बी विटामिन की कमी का इलाज करता है)
- It boosts immune system and energy levels. (ऊर्जा और ऊर्जा के स्तर को बढ़ाता है)
- It reduces depression’s effect. (अवसाद प्रभाव को कम करता है)
- You can get relief from mouth ulcers. (मुंह के छालों से राहत दिलाता है)
- It helps in maintaining all vital nutrient levels in the body. (शरीर में आवश्यक पोषक तत्वों को बनाए रखता है)
- Helps in reducing neuropathic pain. (न्यूरोपैथिक दर्द को कम करने में मदद करता है)
- Helps in the overall health of joints, bones, and cartilage. (जोड़ों, हड्डियों और उपास्थि के समग्र स्वास्थ्य में मदद करता है)
- Promotes livers health. (जिगर के स्वास्थ्य को बढ़ावा देता है)
- Maintains healthy hair and skin. (स्वस्थ बालों और त्वचा को बनाए रखता है)
Take a Look at Neurobion Forte Side Effects
If medicine has benefits, then it will also have some side effects if it doesn’t suit you or you over-consume it. Neurobion forte medicine has some side effects as well, such as:
- Excessive urination
- Nerve damage
- Upset stomach
- Blurred vision
- Chest tightness
- High blood sugar levels
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Skin rash
All of the above are neurobion forte side effects, and if you see any of the side effects, then you should contact your doctor as soon as possible. Many of you may have a question about whether you should consume this medicine or not. Well, the answer is, you must take care of your diet first and know whether you are having enough B vitamins in your diet or not. If your answer is no, then you can consume this medicine after taking a prescription from your doctor.
Neurobion Forte Composition
You may be curious to know what is included in the neurobion forte tablet. Take a look at the following ingredients that are included in this tablet:
- 10 milligrams of thiamine (vitamin B1)
- 10 mg of riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- 45 mg of nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
- 50 mg of calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)
- 3 mg of pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
- 15 micrograms of cobalamin (vitamin B12)
This is neurobion forte composition. B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins present in different foods. Water-soluble means that your body will absorb what it needs and then excretes the rest by urine. A product or supplement that has a mixture of B vitamins, then it is known as B-complex vitamins.
Neurobion Forte Dosage
- Children should avoid consuming this medicine.
- Read all the instructions on the medicine strip before consuming this medicine.
- Consume the medicine as prescribed by the doctor, and if you missed the dose, and then don’t consume two tabs the next day.
- Neurobion forte dosage should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
If you have some medical conditions, such as kidney disease, hypertension, diabetes, or liver problem, then talk to your doctor first. Ask your doctor whether you should consume this medicine or not if you are already taking some other medicines. You should avoid consuming this medicine if you have allergic reactions to any of its ingredients. Talk to your doctor if you are going to have surgery or an operation. You may be asked not to consume this medicine at least 2-3 weeks before surgery. Don’t take an overdose of this medicine as you can have various side effects. If you are looking for a neurobion forte price, then it starts from Rs.29 for 30 tabs and 10 tablets at Rs.9, the price may vary.
Who can Consume Neurobion Forte Tablet?
Patients can also go for neurobion forte injection if suggested by the doctor. People that don’t intake B vitamins can suffer from vitamin B deficiency. Some people are at greater risk of vitamin B deficiency:
- 50+ aged people
- Pregnant women
- Vegetarian and vegan people that eat food without any animal products
- Consume medicines that reduce vitamin B levels in the body
If you are looking for information on neurobion forte injection, tablets along with their uses, side effects and composition, then this blog will be informative for you. However, it is advisable to ask your doctor first before consuming this medicine.