Many factors are responsible for skin infection and if you are struggling with acne problems, then you must read this blog. In today’s blog, we’ll discuss clindamycin phosphate gel usp uses in Hindi, its side effects, and how to use it for better results. Apart from this, you will also come to know what precautions you need to consider when using this cream. Let’s get started:
Clindamycin Phosphate Gel USP Uses in Hindi
If we talk about its texture, it is transparent and from colorless to yellowish liquid. It has a thick texture because of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. You can apply it to your skin as prescribed by your doctor. Generally, it helps control the growth of bacteria that cause skin infections. Take a look at the below section to know the benefits of using clindamycin phosphate gel:
Treatment for Acne Problem (मुँहासे की समस्या का इलाज करता है)
If you have a skin vulgaris problem, which is a skin infection that comes from the bacterium, then you can apply this gel to the affected area. You may see acne on the face, cheek, back, neck, shoulders and upper arms. You can use this gel as prescribed by your doctor.
Reduces Rosacea Symptoms (रोसैसियाके लक्षणों को कम करता है)
To reduce the symptoms of rosacea, clindamycin phosphate gel is an effective method. Because of this problem, you may experience symptoms like mild swelling and redness on the face. It may appear because of:
- Hormonal changes
- In the facial area, more growth of certain bacteria
- Hot or spicy food
You may find redness on the cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose. If not treated, then the situation will become worse. For acne bumps, you can try this gel. However, before you apply this gel, ensure to ask your doctor first.
Treats Skin Infection (त्वचा संक्रमण का इलाज करता है)
Clindamycin Phosphate gel is effective in treating skin problems like impetigo which is a bacterial skin infection. This problem can negatively impact the deeper layer of the skin.
Stops Antibiotic Resistance from Developing (एंटीबायोटिक प्रतिरोध को रोकता है)
One of the most effective benefits of clindamycin phosphate gel is that it stops antibiotic resistance from developing. This condition happens when the bacteria become resistant to the antibiotic treatment and then it becomes hard to treat this condition. You can use this gel instead of taking oral antibiotics to get treated for this condition.
Steps of Using Clindamycin Phosphate Gel
Make sure to use this gel on your skin. The following are some important steps that you need to follow when using this gel:
- Clean the affected area. Follow all the instructions given on the product package or suggested by your doctor.
- If you prefer using lotion, then shake the bottle very well before applying it. After that, apply a thin layer of medication two times a day or as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are using a medicated swab or pad, gently apply it to the affected area and then discard it. The number of pads or swabs required is based on the affected area.
- If you are applying the foam, then apply it one time a day to the infected area. Apply sufficient foam to cover the affected area. Don’t spray foam directly on your face or hand because the foam will start melting when it comes in contact with your warm skin. You can spray the foam onto a cool surface. If the can is warm, then keep the can under cold water.
If you are allergic to this gel, then make sure to tell your doctor. This gel may have inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions. Ensure to tell your medical history to your doctor before using it. If you are pregnant, then tell your doctor before using this gel.
Side Effects of Clindamycin Phosphate Gel
- After applying this gel, you may experience a sensation on your skin or it is possible that your skin may turn red.
- If you are taking oral medications, then you may experience diarrhea, vomiting, or stomach problem.
- If you accidentally apply this gel near your eyes or it gets into your eyes, then your eyes will turn red.
Adapalene and Clindamycin Phosphate Gel
Adapalene and clindamycin contain two medicines, such as Adapalene, which is a human-made vitamin A and clindamycin, which is an antibiotic. It belongs to the dermatological preparations class known as ‘antiacne’ used to treat acne. Generally, Adapalene helps in loosening the cells on the skin and unblocking pores by minimizing oil production in the skin and as a result, it helps in minimizing the formation of whiteheads, pimples, and blackheads on the skin surface.
You need to use it for external use only. Take a small amount of this gel and apply it to the clean and dry affected area. Don’t apply it near your eyes, ears, mouth, or nose. In case, accidentally you applied near these sensitive areas, rinse immediately with water. Your doctor will tell you about the dosage of this gel.
The blog shares information on clindamycin phosphate gel usp 1 w/w uses in Hindi, side effects, and precautions. If you don’t know how to apply it, then you can read the above steps. Apart from this, you can keep yourself updated with informative blogs like this by subscribing to Personal Care N Heal.