Our today’s blog will highlight information on Urimax D uses in Hindi, composition, price, Urimax D tablet uses and side effects. Before you consume any medicine, it is mandatory to ask your doctor first because many medicines react negatively. In today’s blog, we will discuss what this medicine is used for, how to consume it, what are its side effects, and more. Let’s get started:
Urimax D Uses in Hindi
- Urimax D tablets are used to treat men who have enlarged prostate glands. (उरीमैक्स डी टैबलेट का उपयोग उन पुरुषों के इलाज के लिए किया जाता है जिनकी प्रोस्टेट ग्रंथियां बढ़ी हुई हैं।)
- It is used to relieve symptoms such as difficult urination or having to go to the toilet several times. (इसका उपयोग मुश्किल पेशाब या कई बार शौचालय जाने जैसे लक्षणों को दूर करने के लिए किया जाता है।)
- It is used for treating benign hyperplasia, chronic prostatitis, prostate enlargement that can be caused by factors like neurological disorders, psychological dysfunction, and disorder in the immune system. (इसका उपयोग सौम्य हाइपरप्लासिया, पुरानी प्रोस्टेटाइटिस, प्रोस्टेट वृद्धि के इलाज के लिए किया जाता है जो तंत्रिका संबंधी विकारों, मनोवैज्ञानिक शिथिलता और प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली में विकार जैसे कारकों के कारण हो सकता है।)
- It also helps you in removing kidney stones and manages various symptoms of conditions such as painful urination, incontinence, muscle pain and joint pain. (यह आपको गुर्दे की पथरी को दूर करने में भी मदद करता है और दर्दनाक पेशाब, असंयम, मांसपेशियों में दर्द और जोड़ों के दर्द जैसी स्थितियों के विभिन्न लक्षणों का प्रबंधन करता है।)
Urimax D Tablet Side Effects
Now, you know the Urimax D tablet uses in Hindi, it’s time to know Urimax D tablet side effects. The following are some possible Urimax side effects:
- Irritation and swelling inside the nose
- Blurry vision
- Chest pain
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Skin itching
- Sleeping problem
- Ejaculation disorder
- Retrograde ejaculation
What Precautions should be Taken While Consuming Urimax D Tablets?
- Patients with kidney diseases are suggested to safely use Urimax 0.4 Capsule MR. However, if you have kidney diseases, then it is advisable to inform your doctor about this problem before consuming this medicine.
- If you have a liver problem, then make sure to consume this medicine with caution. The dose of Urimax 0.4 Capsule MR should be adjusted.
- Children or women are not allowed to consume this medicine.
- Don’t drink alcohol if you are consuming this medicine as it can cause some side effects such as dizziness.
- Don’t consume Urimax D Tablet while driving because it is not addictive in nature.
Direction for Use
Take the dose of Urimax tablets as prescribed by the doctor. Don’t consume this medicine in excess. Don’t crush, chew, or break it. Swallow it as a whole. You can consume this medicine with or without food as prescribed by your doctor. However, it is recommended to consume it at a fixed time.
How Urimax D Tablet Works and its Composition?
Urimax D Tablet is a mixture of Dutasteride and Tamsulosin that helps in easing the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Tamsulosin acts as an alpha-blocker and it relaxes the muscle around the bladder and prostate gland for easy passage of urine. Dutasteride acts as a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor that helps to shrink the prostate gland by minimizing hormone level that helps to grow the prostate gland. If we talk about Urimax 0.4 Cap 20’S price, then it will be Rs.240.83. The cost of the medicine may vary from one store to another.
Missed Doses and Overdose
If you miss a dose, then consume the next dose as soon as possible without taking medicine twice at the same time. Continue with the daily schedule. If you overdose, then it can cause adverse side effects like aggression, vomiting and kidney disease. Urimax or any other medicines should not be taken in excess. If you have accidentally consumed medicine in excess, then talk to your doctor immediately. Don’t skip the dose without consulting your doctor.
Now, you know Urimax D Tablet uses and side effects. It is recommended to everyone before consuming any medicines, make sure to inform your doctor about previous allergies you have. If you are consuming Urimax D Tablet MR, then don’t donate your blood at least for 6 months. If you are pregnant, you should not even hold Urimax D Tablet MR as it can get absorbed in your skin and can cause harm to your fetus. Urimax D tablets can adversely react with other tablets. Hence, it is advisable to talk to your doctor if you are already consuming any medicines before consuming Urimax D tablets.